May 20, 2020, was the first day with zero contagions or deaths in the province of Lucca since the start of the emergency, according to Luigi Menesini of VERDEAZZURRONOTIZIE.IT
While it’s a cause to celebrate, it’s also a reminder of the need to follow the rules: to not give up by being careful and responsible, says Menesini. We can do it if we remember the fundamentals:
- Stay at least a meter apart
- Wash or sanitize your hands often
- Use a mask indoors and out if social distancing isn’t guaranteed
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth
- Wash your hands before touching your face.